We are officially out of summer and into fall! If this change of season has also prompted the desire for a change in your home, we have 3 quick things you need to know about what to expect for your home remodel…
1. At the start of a project with us, the number of questions we ask and the amount of time we spend with you might surprise you! We’ve learned that investing extra time early in the process is critical to your project’s success. That’s why we put in the time with you, selecting all materials and clearly defining the scope, to ensure that your expectations are fully met and we have a clear project budget!
2. While cost is an important factor in any project, it’s also important to consider the impact a remodel can have on your day-to-day life!
- Would moving your laundry room to a different floor eliminate piles throughout your house?
- Would adding additional kitchen storage reduce clutter and make it easier to find the pan you’re looking for?
- Would adding a mudroom help reduce messes and dirt tracked into living areas?
- Would moving your bedroom to the main floor and adding in a master bathroom ensure that you can enjoy that space for years to come?
3. If you want a clear project budget in place before work begins in your home, you need to work with a remodeler who has a clear design and project development process in place. We’d love to share our process, which is designed to keep projects on time and on budget. We’ve spent years refining our process and working with homeowners to make sure we have a great plan. We want to take you from the initial phone call to the final walkthrough of your home with as little stress as possible!
Experienced Remodeler in Greater West Michigan
We are honored to have the opportunity to work in your home. Whether you have a project you’re considering or know a friend or family member talking about a remodel, keep us in mind. Contact us to get started!