Undoubtedly you are aware of the concern in our community and around the world due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus. We wanted to take a few moments to let you know how we are responding to the current situation.
We care deeply about our community, clients, staff, and trade partners and are committed to the health and safety of all! As a result, we are implementing the following precautionary measures. We will continue to monitor conditions and increase our safety measures as necessary to ensure the continued health and safety of our clients, employees, and trade partners.
Employees and Trade Partners
– Prior to the start of each day all employees and trade partners will be checked for fever and need to confirm that they do not currently have any symptoms associated with this virus including fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
– Any individuals displaying these symptoms are required to stay home.
– We are taking extra precautions by disinfecting our work locations at the beginning and end of each day including; door handles, light switches, faucets, trash receptacles, work surfaces, and company vehicles.
– We are asking that if anyone in a client’s home is displaying any possible symptoms of the illness that they will notify us immediately. Any work on a home with a possible infection will be suspended until there are no longer any chances of infection.
– Every individual will use hand sanitizer upon entering the office environment.
– All samples in the office are sanitized each time they are touched.
– All frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected at the beginning and end of each day using disposable gloves.
– Anyone displaying symptoms will be asked to immediately leave the office and anything that they have touched will be disinfected.
– We are still available to discuss current and upcoming projects with you! We have all been spending more time in our homes lately. If there are any changes that you are thinking of making to your home, please feel free to contact us. We would love to utilize our time over the next few weeks helping with planning and design!
– We will be offering virtual meetings using Facetime, Zoom, or other video chat services on your phone, computer, or tablet where we can walk through your project together, answer your questions, and get a few simple measurements.
We share this information today as we care about our community, clients, staff, and trade partners. We will continue to update our policies as the situation changes.
We wish you safety and health at this unsettling time.